Pictures Galore


A few weeks ago Steve and I met up with our good friend Lindsay Collette and had her take some pictures of us and then of my family.  It was such a good experience and we loved getting to celebrate our marriage and family that way!  God's been doing something in Steve and I's heart lately... bonding us together in a new way... maybe fusing is a better way to put it.  I find myself following his lead more easily and wanting to.  I believe it all stems back to a few weeks ago we started praying together in the morning and then again at night.  It's nothing long and drawn 
                                                                                      out but the act of coming together like that has really
                                                                                   begun to change things!  If you're married take the
                                                                                  time to pray with your spouse.  If you are the husband, lead your wife in this.  I promise it will not return void!







Love to all!

Comments