Some Times You Have to Get Away!

As you are reading this Steve and I are soaring or way to FL!  That's right you read correctly... FLORIDA!  We haven't seen Steve's parents (other than skype) for almost 2 years so we are going to go lay by their pool visit .  Just kidding mama day.... liiittle joke! I love Steve's parents/family so much and am continually reminded by God why he is sovereign through them.  They probably don't even realize that but I do.  There have been so many times in our life that they have spoken wisdom and guidance to us.  We value and love them so much!!!


I love seeing all the transitions that are beginning to happen as the Day family moves into "the time of the children" duh duh duhhhhh.  Steve's brother and his wife are pregnant with our first niece.  To say we are excited would be putting it lightly.  I am so excited about my little E.C.D.!!! ( I will spoil her rotten Jen... yes I've said it and I'm sure you will do the same for me)!  They are due in September and I'm counting down the days!   It's fun being in somewhat of the same stage as my sister in law... even if they look much different... at least she's got a baby in that belly... me well that baby bump is alll Katie :).  But in all seriousness I love how different our pregnancies are but how the end result is the same... two families growing!





My sister flew in last night to surprise my brother!  I'm writing this Wed. evening so we actually haven't picked her up yet but when you read this she will be here.  Yay!  We are going to take her to my parents house on Thurs. am to surprise my brother who has NO idea she's coming.  The only sad part of this whole reunion is there is one member missing from the family.  My little sister Jennifer could not come home at this time.  Jenni I miss you so much!!  I can't wait until you are home again!!

So be blessed, have a wonderful memorial day weekend and I will try and post some things while we're there but I really cannot promise that since I will be soaking up some sleep and serious sun!

Love to all!

Comments