A Glorious Gift - TONS of pictures :)

Saturday Steve and I celebrated 6 years of wedded bliss :).  I cannot sing my husbands praises enough or rather sing God's enough for creating someone who is so wonderful and completes me in such an amazing way (insert Jerry McGuire joke here).  In the past we have planned trips out of town or done dinner somewhere nice... this year we did it completely different and I loved it.  We laid low, we spent the day with my family out on the water tubing, and we worked on the house a bit.  This year is so different for us because we have so many big, BIG changes on the horizon.  We could get a call about babies at any time, in August we open the new worship center at church and take on a lot more in the worship department, we have a lot of projects going on in the house... there is just a lot going on.  It was so nice to just get out on the water and be with my family.  There was a lot of laughing and joking, very few moments where anyone was tense and just a peace knowing I am married to Steve, we are truly a team and that we are blessed! 

5 people in this photo... can you see us?



celebrating 6 glorious years...



She was so brave!!


Drew going all out!!


Laughing at Drew going all out!


Such a source of wisdom for us!



word
Last weekend we celebrated Steve's birthday!  Again, we kept it very low key and just spent the day doing some things I knew Steve would love.  We went grocery shopping... ok that wasn't one of the things but it NEEDED to happen :)... and then headed to Va beach to meet Steve's brother and his wife Jen.  We ate at this amazing restaurant named "Citrus".  If you haven't been there you must try it... best She Crab soup I have EVER had and I grew up on the water! After a few hours there we went and hung out with John and Jen for a bit at their house.  It was so fun to be with them and have that time... pretty soon we will all be chasing babies and our time together will be more of a race around the yard than a time to talk :) We can't wait though!  After we finished up at their house we headed to Guitar Center.  A side note ->this is the ONLY time in the year Steve can get me to go there with him.  We spent a total of 10 minutes in there (yes I was shocked) and then headed home.  We spent the rest of the night eating food and just hanging out.  It was a great day!!!

heading off on our day!

our 10 min at guitar center


waiting at Citrus

can you tell they're  related???

Love her!  (sister-in-law)
 be blessed!

Comments