like woaaaaah.....

So this morning Steve and I went and lead worship for Youth Challenge at one of their graduations.  For those that do not know Youth Challenge is a Christian based program for recovering addicts.  It was such an amazing time with these men and women.  Steve and I talked while we were there about how comfortable we felt.  Nothing was flashy, showy or the latest of anything.  It was honest, humble and real and we LOVED it!  The guys and gals at YC have such amazing hearts and it was an honor to worship with them today.  We also decided while we were there that we are going to start helping with all their graduations... I know that sounds like a lot and we just blogged about stepping back from things but it's a once a month thing for 2 hours.... we can handle it! 

In other news, Steve is testing for his purple belt tonight and while I am extremely excited for him I am dreading the long sit I will have in those incredibly uncomfortable chairs.... but I love him and so I shall sit :p

And last but not least we are praying about what God wants us to do with our house and when we need to start the process of buying a new one.  We have found one that would meet all our needs and is at an amazing price but we don't want to just jump into anything or react on emotion which so often is my first reaction.  So if you could pray with us that God gives us direction on this home.  I drove by it today and would love to live there but don't want to do anything that is not in his will... that would be pointless!

So please pray, and let us know if you have any advice or know someone who would sell our house for a deal!!

Here are some pictures from when I got to go to the OBX with my family for a day!


love to all!

Comments