This Week

Hey Everyone,

It's a super rough time in the Day household right now... it's definitly tinged with some beautiful hope though because my sweet niece just came into the world.  We are so excited and heading out to meet her now.

We don't know why this situation went the way it did or what God's plan is... I'll be honest and tell you I'm a crazy kind of tired.. I've never felt this tired in my life.  I think it's the grief of it all but it's just not fun.  This weekend we are having our yard sale to help fund the adoption process.  We still need to raise at least $14,000.00.... and that's if we don't bring home twins. 

Y'all I'm just going to be honest and tell you we need help.  We need people to come out Sat. and buy things... now don't come and buy stuff you're never going to use or want but I promise we're not selling a bunch of junk.  I am finally putting out there though that we do need help.  I believe God uses others and we have seen that over and over with this adoption.... so if you have time on Sat. and you're willing please come help us out. 


Also, thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for all the prayers over the last day and months really.  The comments and encouragement have been so appreciated. 

be blessed!

Comments