Faithfulness

If I've learned anything it's that God doesn't see the boundaries, the countries or the stereotypes. God sees the people, the hearts and the need for love.

If I've learned anything it's that MY plan is a faint glimmer of the amazing plan he is orchestrating for His glory and for my family.

If I've learned anything it's that pain is refining.  If I go through this process without being refined my family and my children will miss something only Christ and this process can bring to light and purify.

If I've learned anything it's that I am so ready to be a mother.  I am SO ready.

If I've learned anything it's that I will never truly be ready.

If I've learned anything it's that trans-racial adoption is not a color issue, it's a heart issue.

If I've learned anything honestly I've learned only a fraction of what I will learn in this life.  BUT I HAVE learned he is faithful for every need and desire he has put in my heart.

I have learned God is faithful, pain is real and life is not easy.  But God brings us through the pain a little more like him if we trust, puts us on the path he has created if we listen and walks with us the entire way... he feels the pain I feel and felt it more than I could ever imagine when he bore it all for me on that cross.  I think I can take a hard day or two.


God is so faithful.

Comments

Melissa said…
Good words. I know just where you are. Stay strong in the Lord!