It's Here!!!

This is a crazy day.  I woke up not feeling well, my teenager woke up cranky and then proceeded to talk to her friends on the phone and say things that made me feel taken advantage of (trying to be honest and then also let that one go and just love hard) and I have a ton of things to think through and get ready so that I can officially open for business tomorrow!

I am SO excited about that last part!!  This has been a dream and idea for a long time and Steve and I just had to stop and say a prayer of thanks last night as we held the finished product in our hands.


This last month has been a crazy, crazy time full of becoming parents, deciding to start a business, preparing for that business, losing our minds and just trying to keep moving forward when I don't want to take another step.

The With Love Etsy Shop officially opens tomorrow and we will have 5 salves for sale and 3 massage oils to start!

They are:






I can't believe this day has come and now I need to keep moving, dealing with a teenager with a crappy attitude and praying for peace through this day.

Be blessed!

Comments