The Beginning...

I am exhausted.

Today I became the mama of two young ones, one who is 16.  It may only be for 10 days but they are our family.

Today I saw my old and new lives converge as I still had to lead worship while checking in with said 16 year old and keeping a close eye on a feverish baby.

Today I saw my heart leap for joy as I saw us take one more step into this new life and new chapter... my heart also faced fear as this is SUCH an unknown.

It is 11pm and everyone is down, Steve is getting things ready for us to sleep and my body is demanding it.

I  am happy but I am TIRED.

Thank you for the prayers today! We will cherish them during this time and for the ones to come.  It helps to stay focused on loving them when we know we have you all behind us loving us!

Goodnight <3 p="p">

Comments