A Day In Pictures

Most of this week I have kept my camera hidden and tried to pretend I wasn't a "photo freak".  Well Wednesday we all seemed to turn a corner and get really, really comfortable with each other so I warned her that the hiatus was over :).  Yesterday my bestie and I packed all the kids up and headed to my friend Pam's house to hang out on the beach.  I was such a sweet time of watching the kids play and relax and getting to just chat and decompress from all of our crazy weeks!  It really was one of my favorite moments in the past week!































he didn't get to go to the beach but he did get MASSIVE cuddles!

Comments

Mya Perdun said…
aww. those are good! :) i really like the one of the 3 girls standing an the one of steve and baby. that last one just looks right.