Time to Jump

Most days I'm doing a pretty good job of staying mostly on task and getting things done.  In the next few months we have so many changes coming up so I really have to stay focused.  But every once and awhile my heart and mind stray to these beauties and I just marvel at how God is working things out.


I am a planner.  I am the oldest of 4 and am pretty good at working out how something should and will happen.  Steve and I went through a whole plan about our timeline with the girls and what would happen. It was well planned out... I had my safety net firmly in place.  Well yesterday God removed my safety net.  I am once again in a place that is so foreign to me... a place of no control.  I am having to face the fact that next month we go to court in regards to this adoption.. if it doesn't go well I could find myself without anything that I have now.  That scares me.  I also feel a peace though that even in my silent fretting and stressing God is moving.  

I can tell you that last weekend the "bond" really began to grow between us and the girls.  Steve and I saw it and their grandma saw it too.  She was overjoyed as we left her house last Sunday.  We all knew things were progressing how they needed to.  

Adoption has become our normal.  These girls are becoming our normal.  We love them so much and count down until Friday each week.

Please be praying for us as we begin the legal side of things next month.

Blessings!

Comments