We Never Want the Weekend to End

Monday's are going to pretty much be "baby days" right now :).  If we have something "big" to share it can wait until Tuesday... but really what's more important than what we did on our weekend???  Ha, ok a lot of things but not to us right now and this is our blog :)

I got to pick the girls up early Friday and we headed home for them to catch a nap before we went to dinner with Memaw and PawPaw (my parents) ;).  We took the girls to Plaza and true to fashion they charmed the entire restuarant and we just had a great time as we continued to learn each other.

Saturday we woke up and ran a few errands and I got my hair cut... wow this sounds really boring as I type it.  It was kindove a big deal for me though.  I feel like we're transitioning and moving into a new stage of life.  I felt like I'd just been managing myself, not really concerned with how I looked to much.  So I decided to change that.  I want to girls to be proud of me and Steve also... but more than that I wanted to remind myself that I need to make time to take care of myself and that it's ok. 


Saturday afternoon we met up with my parents again and headed out to the Botanical Gardens.  It was an amazing 2 hours full of laughing and playing.  I'm really, really tired tonight (just got done leading worship after a crazy long weekend) so that's all I'm going to write but check out the pictures because they describe the day much better than my tired brain could right now.





















Be Blessed!

Comments

Brooke said…
Love the haircut! Um, I found a blog of one of the caretakers this morning with pics...I'm dying! Our kid might be in these pics!
Katie said…
Oh my gosh!! That would be amazing!!!