Faithful

I'd like to share a few things we've seen God's faithfulness in lately.  I think sometimes it's easy to spend a lot of time praying about things and asking you guys to pray for us, but it's also good for us to share the victories as they come too!

  • Increased income - work recently announced pay increases for everyone and I was blessed to receive a great one.
  • Unexpected awards - yesterday, my work acknowledged my efforts as part of a team and hooked me up with an awesome gift card.
  • Completely unexpected financial blessings - some friends of ours (who will remain anonymous) have told us they are planning on helping us in our adoption expenses in a big way (massive answer to prayer).
  • Car awesomeness - I believe Katie had shared a while ago that we had some issues with her car and that GM was gonna be picking up most of the bill (like almost 2K$ worth of stuff).  All we were required to pay was a measly 180.  Well, I got a call from them today letting us know that it was ready and it was only going to cost us $33.80.
I'm sure there is probably a load of stuff that I'm leaving out, but these are the ones that stand out to me right now.

Now, in other news, I can tell you that there will be a With Love album coming out sometime this year.  We are in the process saga of writing material and we are nearing the finish line.  Release, name, etc is all to come.  So, please be on the lookout for more news concerning that!

Comments