No time

My house is so dirty right now!  I got home last night from a worship potluck and took a good look around and was shocked by the chaos I saw... what have I been doing??? So today my boss has been kind enough to allow me to leave early so I can attack the craziness that has become our home... and buy groceries cause we have no food :) I told you it's been crazy!

I started hot yoga this past weekend and I'm very excited!  I have never done anything like it!  If you don't know what hot yoga is it's yoga in a room that is heated to 150% humidity.  You sweat like you would not believe!  It's gross when it's over but you feel great!

This past weekend was a good one, I'm trying to remember what we did though... old age setting in ;)  Oh yeah I remember!  Friday Steve and I went out to Baydays.  It's a tradition for us and I love going out there.  We always end up at the stage right on the water.  I have to confess though we care less about the bands playing than watching the people that end up there.  Maybe this is terrible, I don't know but we sat and laughed and laughed at the people who had had a little too much to drink.  We also enjoyed the drama that unfolded in front of us of the high school variety... I am so glad I will never be in high school again! Anyways, we enjoyed gyros, well steve enjoyed his unil we walked past the place that did authentic ones, then we felt like we'd cheated.  We ate the traditional funnel cake and then instantly regreted it. - you see we don't eat sugar.  So it was a moment of tradition followed by a lot of "what were we thinkings".  All in all Friday was a lot of fun.

Saturday we woke up and Steve took me to my first hot yoga class.  He insisted on going with me :) It was pretty sweet since I always get a little nervous when I don't know what I'm about to walk into.  It was a great class though.  Afterwards he picked me up and we went to meet my family for breakfast.  It was the first time in awhile we'd all been together on a day other than Sunday and it was nice to see everyone.  The rest of Saturday afternoon was spent lazy as I read and Steve worked... so I guess really I was the only one that was lazy.  We ended the night with band practice which was fun and interesting as always!





Sunday was church and reassurance for Jesus that we are to trust in him.  He has a plan and knows our future.  We need to stop trying to write it ourselves and follow his lead even if it feels like he only tells us which foot to put infront of the other.  Honestly it appeals to the adventurist in me... not knowing sometimes is part of faith and our life should be completely about faith.

I see lots of changes on the horizon but don't know where they'll come from or how they will happen.  All I know is they will all be a part of His plan so I am trusting, waiting and enjoying where I am right now.

Have a great day everyone!

love to all!

Comments