How Can I....?

How can I pray for you this week?  I'm asking all of you to lift us up and I would like to do the same for you.  Just leave me a comment letting us know how we can pray for you if you would like!

 Hope everyone has a happy and wonderful weekend!  The next week is going to be CRAZY for us as we get Steve ready to play in "Christmas at Liberty".  I love that he is so gifted musically.  It's been a lot of fun the past few days listening to him work out parts on the songs they will be doing.  I'm so proud of him!!! Tonight marks the beginning of the Christmas season for us..... the first Christmas party + Holly Dazzle.  It's going to be crazy but will be fun to have some time with Steve!  If you're at Holly Dazzle this year keep an eye out for us and say hi!




love to all!

Comments