Sledding!

This year has been one of the craziest winter's we've had since I have been on this earth.  Christmas night it started to snow... and didn't stop until Monday morning.  We got somewhere around 14 inches in some areas.  It was nuts!  Needless to say our flight to Idaho Monday was cancelled.  We were bummed but also this provided us with a chance to have 2 days of staycation.  I cannot express in words how much that was needed... my laundry room floor got mopped because of this... sounds small I know but honestly... ok I'm just going to come out and say it... it'd prob. been at least 6 months since I had mopped it... whew glad I got that off my chest :)  Steve and I slept late and got some returns and errands taken care of!  Monday we also got the opportunity to go sledding with Mya, Jon and their precious little ones.  It was so much fun.  We hurtled our bodies down the hill, tried to snow surf... ok the other did I just took pictures and threw snow.  It was a great couple hours and we had so much fun!  I hadn't been sledding in years so it def. took me back... I will tell you though the next day Mya and I both agreed we were in intense pain!  I've put some pictures below.  I hope you enjoy them.  Check back tomorrow for pictures and details about the first day of our snow mobiling trip to Yellowstone.  It has been epic!!!









Comments