Directions please

So last week we asked everyone to pray for us with a decision we had to make quickly.  I'll explain a little bit.  We were informed of a situation where a baby was possibly going to need a home... very soon.  So we were praying about whether this was what God wanted us to do.  Well we prayed, we had our family pray and I know a lot of you prayed.  At the end of the day we were both separately sure that this was not our baby.  We have been praying for the little one and potential parents since we learned about it all but we do know that it's not ours.

Thank you all for your prayers.  It meant so much to know that we were being lifted up and the answers were so clear to us!


So a few weeks ago I posted about how we were praying about Ethiopia or Rwanda.  Well we've got our answer there as well.  I realized I was letting a lot of fear in about unknowns etc.  That week I found several stories that calmed my fears and lead me to realize Steve was right... see honey I can admit it :) So here it is... da da da daaaaaa We will be applying to be a part of the Rwanda program in July.( Whooo, Horray, Amazing, Astounding... I know that's what all of you are thinking) That is 7 months from now :)  I'm really starting to get excited about this... cant you tell?

Here's what will be happening between now and then... I'll expound on these things in later posts.
Spring - Sell house (God willing) - If you or anyone you know is looking for an adorable 2 bedroom, 1   bathroom home just minutes away from Peninsula Towne Center let us know!
Spring/Early June - Buy house that will fit us all (God willing)
End of June - Take my brother to Africa... ohhhh yeah!!!
July 16th - Celebrate 6 years of marriage annnnnd turn in our application for adoption!!!!
Then I have no timeline other than do what they say, wait, wait and pray a lot!!!

Love to all!!!

Comments

Exciting! It is so great to see God's plan unfold for you two. :)