Wondering, Waiting, Praying Desperately.

Hello Friends,

not my house but still pretty :)
I spent the better part of yesterday laid up on the couch getting over a bit of sickness.  It would have been truly miserable but suddenly the skies opened up and began to dump beautiful, white snow.  This gave me great joy because as a result my love and best friend got to come home and veg out with me.  He brought me Panera's broccoli and cheddar soup and we watched movies to our hearts content.  It was glorious!

You know those moments where everything shifts slightly and you're suddenly left needing to make a decision... one that will impact the rest of your life?  Yeah, well we're at one of those crossroads, shifts, moments.  Whatever you want to call it.  I'm not going to go into any kind of detail here.  It's all too much of a what if and unknown.  But could you please pray for us?  Please pray that Steve is given a specific, clear and audible answer from God.  We need that to happen and to happen quick.  Honestly we really need those prayers cause we're both at a loss as to what God's plan is in all of this and we need to know asap.  Not for our peace of mind but because that's how quickly we need to make a decision on whether to act on this or not.  Ok that's all I'm going to say right now... just please pray!!!

To those that read this often... it is such an encouragement when we hear how you guys are reading, praying and walking with us on this journey.  You will never truly know how those simple words you give us mean the world to us!!!

love you all!

Comments

Jeni said…
I'll be praying for you, Katie.