I love....


Thinking about today, the day of love... it's been a busy, busy day and it won't stop until about 8:30pm tonight.  I was in meetings all morning and have been playing catch up all afternoon.  We have our Dave Ramsey class tonight and we cannot and will not miss that.  Our life is busier than ever!  I started to think about all of that and get kinda down about how we couldn't really "celebrate" valentine's day.... Then I was reminded that we ARE celebrating our love and commitment to each other.  We are taking a class that is teaching us to live like no one else.  We are working HARD to get out of debt before out precious babies get home.  We are working HARD to change the path we are on so we can live a life that is full and fully glorifies God as our Lord.  How could say I love you any better than "Steve I love you enough to deny myself the material wants that I have."  "Steve I love you enough to sacrifice everything to get our babies home and begin to complete our family."  "Steve I love you enough to push past my feelings when I get stressed and focus on those things that are true.  We are a team, we are working toward a goal, this stage is not forever, you are my partner, best friend, my other half."

Baby, I love you and even with Valentines Day being just another day it doesn't matter because my love for you is not defined by a day..... (I am excited to get my "little something" though ;) )












love to all!

Comments