life update...

well it's been 3 weeks since I've posted... the date of last post has been glaring at me every time I log on.  I wish I could have posted sooner but really have barely had time to think, let alone post.... well that and I've been battling... "the sickness".... ok it's more sinuses but it still sucks! 

The last few weeks have been full of ending an old routine and beginning and trying to get used to a new one.  Our weeks are CRAZY right now.  It's getting to me this week but I think that's mostly because of the sickness.

We met with our realtor a few weeks back and the news was not good.  It looks like if we wanted to sell our house we would need at least 15,000 just to sell it... which means we would then be starting from 0 in the new house.  So we are praying about it and doing our research but we believe we are going to put an addition on our current home.  This has not been finalized and we are still looking at our options but that is one of them right  now.

We started the Dave Ramsey Financial Peace University 3 weeks ago and I'm so glad we decided to take it again.  We took it 2 years ago and it helped jump start some very dramatic changes but this has really helped to remind us why we are doing what we do and also of some things we missed the first go around... this may become something we check in with every few years as it's free after the first time!!!

We had a great weekend!!!  I will post more about that tomorrow but we had and EPIC birthday party for my best friend Mya.  It was so fun to see everyone come out to support her and sing their hearts out!!!  Come back for amazing photos tom!

I've been thinking kinda subconsciously about this year and what I think it will be for us.  I think this is going to be a year of connection for Steve and I.   A year where we build a foundation of friends and family to help and walk beside us these next few years.  I've seen God begin to bring people into our life that are amazing, supportive and some have extensive knowledge on areas we will be finding ourselves immersed in soon.  It's just neat to see how he orchestrates every step we take. 

I'll confess the last few days I haven't really spent much time in the word.  I've over slept pretty much every day this week.  It's mostly because of "the sickness" and just staying up too late... but that's something I really want to work on this year... getting responsible with my time so that I'm not denying myself the very thing that keeps me going. 

Anyways, that was a random post about whatever popped in my head as I wrote!  Pics and weekend update tomorrow!!!

love to all!







Comments