Superbowl Madness!!!

So a few months back my mom said " I think it would be fun to have a superbowl party at our house.  We could all invite our friends...."  Well I took that as a pass to start planning said party... it was fantastic!!!  Well my parents and my brother ended up inviting no one but I ended up inviting 40+ people.  Out of those we had probably about 20/25 people at the house.  It was so much fun to have a huge group, to eat some food and enjoy the commercials  game :).  I am not a football fan but I always pick a team and mine won this year... yep... I'm awesome... hA!  So we decided that our half time this year would be a karaoke sing off... not so much a sing off as it was just karaoke.  It was so much fun!  It def. took a few min. for everyone to get into it but then we forgot about the game and came back late :)  All in all it was a great, great night.  Check out the pictures below!!!






























he deserved it...




dude, Kern you're in like every shot!!!









www.a-sweet-slice.com  Amazing Cake!!!
















Comments