My Heart Will Go Onnnn and Onnnnnn......

So this past weekend we got to go have dinner with my childhood friend Alexis and her husband Rob.  They have adopted in the last year and are beginning again.  It was so fun to get to sit and pick their brains and hear their story!!!  I LOVE meeting people who have gone through adoption... it's nice to just talk about it and now why sometimes.... not that I mind talking about why we are doing it.  I love to... but sometimes you want to be the one asking the questions!  So it was a great night!!!

Saturday we woke up somewhat early and headed out to LBC to check in with the Blood Drive.  The blood drive fell under my department so I wanted to make sure I checked in and saw how it was going... it was PACKED! All in all they collected 65 pints of blood!!!  It was a huge success!

Saturday night we had a birthday party for my best friend Mya.  We had probably about 20 people there and it was so much fun to see old and new friends there to love on her!!!  The night took an amazing turn when half way through the karaoke started.... what we thought would be just a quick bohemian rhapsody rendition turned into a all out sing along... followed by 2 HOURS of singing!!!  It was a great, great night.  Here are the pictures to prove it!!!  Enjoy!































Comments