Catch Up From Last Weekend!!! (Photos Galore!!!)

Well I haven't uploade my pictures all week so I am now giving an update on our weekend :) oh and I have to talk about my hair dryer disaster this morning!!!

Well first things first :)  Last Saturday Steve and I got the privilege of leading worship with our friends Russell and David at the first ever Fusion conference.  It was a long day but was so much fun leading and getting to be a part of it!  Here are some pictures from the day!!



The Band

you look like this in every picture I take mike.


 Please note our smiles are the same.... hang out together much???















love her!


ha! can't hide from the camera!!!



I prove my point Mike...









Great teaching!!!


So last night I got to attend the Ladies Night Out with my good friend Erin.  It was such an amazing night of getting to laugh and cry and just be there.  Normally when there's something going on musically at the church Steve and I are somehow involved.  It was nice to have a night to just be there!  I got this awesome mug there that I am in LOVE with!!


Today I got up early and went to Yoga.  As I was getting ready for work afterward, drying my hair as I always do... I smelled something burning... well my hairdryer is old and so I didn't really think anything of it... just thought it was the coils inside or something.... HA! I started brushing my hair when suddenly CHUNKS of hair started coming out.... I froze, looked at the wad of burnt hair in my hand and realized what had happened... I cannot begin to describe how much hair came off in my hand but it wasn't good... I'm just thankful it wasn't from the top of my head and that I have a lot of hair.... long story short... time for a new hairdryer!!!


And with that I will leave you with some pictures of our current babies... yes our puppies.  We love them
dearly!...                                                                  



love to all!

Comments